PersonDr. rer. pol., Privatdozentin
- Phone: +49 241 80 93649
- Wednesday, 10.00-11.00 hours
Claudia Nadler (née Kreuz), born in 1974, holds a degree in economics and business administration. In 2005, she received her doctoral degree in business administration from the University of Düsseldorf and has worked since then as a researcher and senior lecturer at the Chair of Business Administration and Finance at RWTH Aachen University receiving her post-doctoral Habilitation degree in 2018 . Since 2000, she has been part of different consultancy teams, mainly concerning projects in impact investment, international real estate and the implementation of urban development funds in the European Union.
- Impact Investment
- Behavioral Finance
- Sustainable finance
- Real estate economics and finance
- Urban development funds
- Inner environmental quality/occupant satisfaction
- Happiness Economics
- Franke, M./Nadler, C. (2019): Energy efficiency in the German residential housing market: Its influence on tenants and owners, in: Energy Policy 128, 879-890. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2019.01.052
- Nadler, M./Nadler, C. (2019): Financial engineering instruments for sustainable urban development – introducing an impact analysis for innovative urban policies, in: International Journal of Real Estate and Land Planning 2, 74-83.
- Nadler, C./Breuer, W. (2018): Cultural Finance as a Research Field – an Evaluative Survey, in: Journal of Business Economics. Doi.org/10.1007/s11573-017-0888-y.
- Nadler, C./Nadler, M. (2017): Promoting Sustainable Urban Development with JESSICA: Outcomes of the EU-initiative, in: Urban Studies. DOI: 10.1177/0042098017702815.
- Steininger, B./Nadler, C./Franke, M./Pommeranz, C. (2017): Evaluierung des Energieausweises – Eine empirische Studie zur Wahrnehmung der Energieeffizienz von Wohnimmobilien aus der Verbraucherperspektive, KVF NRW, Nr. 7. DOI 10.15501/ kvfwp_7.